#SpringFeverinBreck is BACK! You Need to be in Breckenridge NOW…
Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow…. If you are not in Breckenridge for Spring Fever in Breckenridge 2014 you are just plain missing out!! And, did you know there is still almost a 100 inch base with all lifts open?? Plus, it’s still snowing fresh spring powder! This is really heaven on earth… the best entertainment and skiing on the planet, or else pretty doggone close. Breckenridge knows how to celebrate spring like no other.
The concert line up for Spring Fever is:
Saturday, April 12th, 2014 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Sunday, April 13th, 2014 – The Gin Blossoms
Friday, April 18th, 2014 – Yonder Mountain String Band
Saturday, April 19th, 2014 – Blues Traveler
The Breckenridge 2014 Spring Fever schedule, courtesy of the Breckenridge Chamber of Commerce, is:
- Saturday, March 22nd, 2014 – Peak 6 Big Mountain Competition
- Saturday, March 23rd, 2014 – Third Annual Spring Fever Chili Cookoff
- Saturday, March 29th – April 12th, 2-5pm – 5’ til 5’ extended after-hours Terrain Park Happy Hour events every Friday night via the 5 Chair lift
- Saturday, March 29th, 2014 – Third Annual Mountain Dew Throwback Throwdown superpipe competition
- April 12th, 13th, 18th and 19th, 2014 – The Bud Light Live Concert Series on a specially-constructed stage on the mountain at the Peak 8 base featuring big-name acts
- The 4rth Annual Ripperoo Mascot Winter Olympics
- Saturday, April 5th, 2014 – The KSMT Spring Fever Beer Festival
- Saturday, April 12th, 2014 – The 23rd Annual Imperial Challenge bike & ski race
- Easter Sunday, April 20th, 2014 – Golden Easter Egg Hunt, hosted by GoBreck, Search around the town of Breckenridge to find gold eggs filled with cash, Restaurant offers, candy and more!
- The “Breck Ascent Series” uphill races on Wednesday afternoons
- Extended Gondola operating hours
- Plus many more new & returning events for guests of all ages!
Have you booked your flights yet? Do you have a place to stay? People from around the world come to Breckenridge, fall in love with the superb skiing and boarding, the stunning scenery, the quaint mountain town, and the world class amenities, and ski in, ski out luxury of Grand Lodge on Peak 7. Might we recommend making Grand Lodge on Peak 7 in Breckenridge your home away from home? Offering studio to four bedroom luxury condos slopeside on Peak 7, the fractional real estate is unparalleled in all of Summit County, Colorado both for amenities, owner satisfaction, and the home ownership opportunity at just a fraction of the price of whole home ownership, and with none of the hassles.
This luxury resort is almost sold out – there are just a few units remaining, so you do need to act now! Fill out the form below for information on the remaining inventory, or call Brent Henry, Senior Broker, at 970-485-2117.